martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Naked pictures (of your mother) - Electric Six



Guitarra: (a mi la parte VERSE. me sobra... pero yo soy mu básico jejeje)
**********************************************************************************




INTRO.

e|---------------------------------|------------------------------------||
B|---------------------------------|------------------------------------||
G|------------8------------6-6-6-6-|------------8---------|R|-6-6-6-6-6-||
D|-6-6-6-6-6--8--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|-6-6-6-6-6--8--2--2-2-|E|-6-6-6-6-6-||
A|-6-6-6-6-6--6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|-6-6-6-6-6--6--2--2-2-|S|-4-4-4-4-4-||
E|-4-4-4-4-4-----0--0-0-0----------|-4-4-4-4-4-----0--0-0-|T|-----------||


e|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
G|------------8------------6-6-6-6-|------------8------------6-6-6-6-|
D|-6-6-6-6-6--8--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|-6-6-6-6-6--8--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|
A|-6-6-6-6-6--6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|-6-6-6-6-6--6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|
E|-4-4-4-4-4-----0--0-0-0----------|-4-4-4-4-4-----0--0-0-0----------|









VERSE.

¡°when nobody... hell¡±             ¡°everyone¡¯s... sell¡±  
e|--------------3--3-3-3----------|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
B|--------------3--3-3-3----------|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
G|--------------3--3-3-3--6-6-6-6-|--------------3--3-3-3--6-6-6-6-|
D|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|
A|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|
E|-4-4-4-4-4-4--0--0-0-0----------|-4-4-4-4-4-4--0--0-0-0----------|

¡°when I was...  advice¡±           etc...
e|--------------3--3-3-3----------|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
B|--------------3--3-3-3----------|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
G|--------------3--3-3-3--6-6-6-6-|--------------3--3-3-3--6-6-6-6-|
D|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|
A|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|
E|-4-4-4-4-4-4--0--0-0-0----------|-4-4-4-4-4-4--0--0-0-0----------|

BRIDGE.

e|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
B|--------------3--3-3-3----------|
G|--------------3--3-3-3--6-6-6-6-|
D|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--6-6-6-6-|
A|-6-6-6-6-6-6--2--2-2-2--4-4-4-4-|
E|-4-4-4-4-4-4--0--0-0-0----------| x4

CHORUS.

¡°NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR MOTHER...¡±
e|--------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------|
G|------------7--6-6-6-6----------|
D|-6-6-6-6-6--7--6-6-6-6--7-7-7-7-|
A|-6-6-6-6-6--5--4-4-4-4--7-7-7-7-|
E|-4-4-4-4-4--------------5-5-5-5-| x4
-


e|-4-4-4---4-4-44444-|-4-4-4---4-4-44444-| x2
B|---------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------|

SOLO.

e|-----------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------
G|--6^-6-6-6-6h4-4-4\1¡ª1-7~-6-6-6-7~-
D|-----------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------
-
e|------------------------------7---------------||
B|---------------7-9-9-9-7-9-9-9-9-7-9-7-7-7-9-9||
G|6-6-6-6/8-8-8-8-----------------------8-------||
D|----------------------------------------------||
A|----------------------------------------------||
E|----------------------------------------------||

VERSE 2.

e|------------------------||
B|4-----4-----4-----9-----||
G|6b7---6b7---6b7---11b12-||
D|------------------------||
A|------------------------||
E|------------------------||

PLAY BRIDGE AND CHORUS ONE MORE.

| /  slide up
| \  slide down
| h  hammer-on
| p  pull-off
| ~  vibrato
| +  harmonic
| x  Mute note
**********************************************************************************

Letra:
**********************************************************************************
Well nobody wants to burn in Hell
But everybody's got a soul to sell.
When I was young my mama gave me some advice
She said "Boy, don't you know everybody's got a price?"

I make lots of money, I make more money than you
I drive around in my limo, that's what I was born to do
And I might like you better if we fought together
If it's not to be thenknow that I got somethin' better for ya:

Naked pictures of your mother
Naked pictures of your mother
Naked pictures of your mother GO

Solo!

I dropped a bomb on Japan
I was a hostage in Iran
I'm the ugly American
Now I'm a government man
A government man!

And I make lots of money, I make more money than you
I drive around in my limo, that's what I was born to do
And I might like you better if we fought together
If it's not to be noted I got somethin' better for ya:

Naked pictures of your mother
Naked pictures of your mother
Naked pictures of your mother GO







**********************************************************************************

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

 
Free counter and web stats